!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Mommy 101 ........

You would think after your first child you would know better then to allow your child(ren) to eat in the livingroom without an adult. I have yet to learn this lesson and this is what happens. While I was cooking dinner and talking on the phone with my mom I realized that Brenden was a little too quiet. Now we know why he was quiet.

Popcorn and goldfish crackers all over the floor.
I am sure that I will still have to work on learning this lesson. Maybe some day I will learn.

Posted by Angela

4 comments:

Ruby and Don said...

What we learn from our kids! Yep, been there done that, and it still happens! How old are my kids? Love ya!

Angela said...

Thanks mom, I love you too! Never a dull moment when you have your children around (no matter their ages). :)

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Insert "make-up and towels" in place of "goldfish and popcorn" and you what I have yet to learn at my house. Everyday my bathroom is a mess, and yet I never remember. Oh well, it makes for good stories at least!

The Poling Family said...

I will make sure I do NOT show this picture to Jackson. He has yet to do anything like this...again, I say yet.