!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 09, 2009

"BIG" Man on a "little" Bike!!

Ben wanted to ride Riley's bike around the house like she does. When he asked I thought for sure she would say no you are too big. But instead she says "sure, be careful." So Ben rides Riley's bike around the house like it's nothing. After this ride through the kitchen he realized that he could have raised the seat and it would have been easier to ride. Hope you enjoy my silly husband on his great bike ride.

Posted by Angela

3 comments:

Ruby and Don said...

Good job Ben, now you just need some obstacles to jump like the monster trucks!

Amy and A.J said...

Ben you look great on the DORA bike. You should get one so you and Riley can race!!!!!!

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Next time he need to wear a funny little hat! And maybe you can add some circus music in the background :) Ok who am I kidding, I'm sure Mark will be doing the same thing in the next few years!!!