!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

Cooties

Riley was bored and had nothing to do while Brenden was napping so I a new game in the closet for us to play. That's right Cooties. Here is the start of the game.

Riley deciding what Cootie part she can pick.
She learned the numbers on the dice very quickly.

She rolled a 3. She can choose a head piece. Choices, choices.

Finally picked the funny looking antennas.

Riley was the to finish her cootie in game one. Here are our cooties once I finished mine too.
Bubba woke up during our game and wanted to play so he had a chance to play too.
Waiting his turn. He did a nice job taking turns with sissy and mommy too.
Her e is Brenden with his finished Cootie. He rolled the dice and picked all of his cootie parts by himself. He had lots of fun playing a game with his big sister.
Mommy with her and Riley's finished cooties.
Riley with her finished cootie and mommy's. She loved this game to the point that she ended up playing with the cooties has animals when we were done with the game.

Posted by Angela

4 comments:

Ruby and Don said...

What a fun game. I remember playing that one with you kids, and with my sisters too! Love you, Mom

Amy and A.J said...

HOW FUN!!! YOU GUYS DID A GREAT JOB MAKING YOUR COOTIE. LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU GUYS.

AUNT MIMI AND A.J

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

I don't remember Cooties having smiles, just the illy tounge. Didn't we both have Cootie keychains at one point!?! Ah, memories, what fun!

P.S. I don;t think I ever officaily played the game, i just built the Cooties (same for Mouse Trap, just played with the parts!)

Angela said...

Yes we did. In fact I believe you had two and shared one with me. Fun times!!!