!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Little Miss Liberty

At the last family fun fair on post we received a couple of crafts to bring home. Riley made her craft and then wanted to wear it. She would not allow me to take her picture so I took them without her knowing it.
She looked so cute. She was walking all sassy and smiling really big.
Love dramatic play and the imaginations of little people.
We still have not created Brenden's craft yet.
His is an Uncle Sam hat. Pictures will follow when it has been completed.

Posted by Angela

4 comments:

Amy and A.J said...

AWE.....HOW CUTE IS THAT.

LOVE AND MISS YA GUYS.

Ruby and Don said...

Riley you make a wonderful Lady Liberty! Just in time to celebrate the 4th of July! Love you, Nana.

See you soon.

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

I know it can be frustrating sometimes, but the whole thing about Riley not wanting her picture taken is starting to be comical. She is just so cute is everything she does and so creative it just boggles my mind of why she doesn't want pictures. Crossing my fingers that you can get Lady Liberty and Uncle Sam in a picture together.

Angela said...

Riley is like her mommy. I never wanted my picture taken as a child either. I guess she is taking after her mommy when it comes to pictures and a camera.