!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Play-Doh fun!!!

Riley loves to play Play-Doh while Brenden takes his afternoon nap. We made loves of spaghetti at first then she decided to write her name. Once again she did not like having her picture taken.

Riley's smile face.
Hair, arms, legs, shoes, etc. She loves to add details to her pictures.

Riley's spider with a tail. I helped with the body and head but she used the spaghetti for the legs and she added eyes too.

Last creation is a butterfly. She loves butterflies.
I love watching her play with play-doh. There are no limits. Both kids use their imaginations to their fullest when the play-doh is out.

Posted by Angela

3 comments:

Amy and A.J said...

YOU DID A GREAT JOB ON EVERYTHING RILEY....YOU ARE SO SMART AND A VERY GOOD ARTIST!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU LOTS,
HUGS AND KISSES.

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

I love that you aren't scared to let your kids play with Playdoh. Riley did a great job with all of her creations. She is very artistic, with playdoh and photos. So much fun!

Ruby and Don said...

Play-Doh, I remember the fun you girls had with Play-Doh on the kitchen floor, and the grandkids love to play with it at Nana's. Most don't get to play with that at home! Love the butterflies Riley.