!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Photo Journel

26 weeks and counting!!!
Baby "Landon" is growing fast.
My baby belly is growing to the point where tying shoes is difficult along with sitting on the floor to play games with the kids and picking up anything that is dropped. I don't remember these things being so difficult with my other two pregnancy until my last few weeks. My maternity are also shrinking (or I'm growing out of them). Many of my shirts are not long enough to cover baby "Landon".

OB appointment today so maybe things have changed and this little/big guy will be here sooner then later. I don't see us making til December at his rate.



Posted by Angela

1 comment:

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Random comment: When I was preggo with Megan I found the the basic tees at Old Navy were longer than the Mat. tees at Old Navy. I just went up a size and the length was long enough to cover things without looking like a tent. Good luck and yay you're having a baby :)