Sunday, December 05, 2010
WOW!!!!!
WOW!!!! We are 7 days away from meeting Baby Ringman and having my dad here for a visit. I am so excited for all these events to take place. Christmas is going to extra special this year. After moving out here to Washington, I was very upset and not happy with being so far away from my family. Now that we have been here for 7 months and have made some of the most WONDERFUL friends I am starting to enjoy my time here in Washington. I still miss my family and friends back home but it's easier to handle when you have friends that are like family. We are still adjusting to not having my mom here for the holidays and these special moments (like the birth of Baby Poling/Baby Ringman) but we are all here for each other. Talking and sharing and doing what we all can to keep mom's spirit alive in not just us kids but the grandkids too. Well check back for an update on Baby Ringman. Pictures and information will be posted as soon as I can get home. Happy Holidays!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
The next 7 days will be unbearly long. Can't wait to see the pictures of baby Ringman.
Post a Comment