!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 05, 2006



Happy Fourth of July. We enjoyed the fireworks on post.
They were great. Riley stayed a wake for the show. She
cureled up in my lap and enjoyed the show. She was asleep
before we made it to the car but she was up for the best part
of the night.


We are learning to climb on our climber. We love to explore new things.
Riley enjoys playing in our backyard and on the patio.

We made it to the top of the slide. She thinks she is a big girl now!
She will play on this climber for hours if I would let her. The weather
has been too hot for us to stay long but when we are out she goes around
and around to climb on the slide.


1 comment:

The Poling Family said...

What a beautiful little girl! It was so nice to visit with the two of you over the 4th. I'm hoping Joe and I can come back down when Ben gets home.

Miss and love you all! Jen