Homecoming will be here soon!!!
Ben has a date. I just wanted to let you all know that we are hoping to have Ben home around September 2, 2006. This just an esmitated date that could change, its the army and anything is possible. We look forward to having him home again.
I also will start teaching again beginning August 9, 2006 (the first day of school). I went today for an interview to be a guest teacher in the local schools here in Clarksville. Things are looking good at this point. Riley went back to the same day care that she was at before and will be going there full time in August. She did a great job today. She was a little upset once she notice that I was gone and not returning but once the class started to sing and dance and play she followed. Her teachers were surprised with her behavior and her listening skills. After she took her nap she sat on her mat until it was time wake up. She did not cry or try to play with the things around her, she just sat and waited for directions. I was pleased with what they had to share with me. I was not worried about her getting along with the other children or with the teachers. Riley played hard and was very sleepy when we got home. She loved to play with the children and visit someone else other then her mommy.
I will keep you all posted with what is going on here in Clarksville, Tennessee when we know more. But for now we are looking forward to a September homecoming for Ben. We love you all. Have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Congratulations on the new job and also on the home coming for Ben. I know you are very excited about both. You are doing a great job! Keep up the good work!
Hope to see all THREE of you soon.
Love, Jen
Post a Comment