!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 24, 2006

















Hi everyone, I am doing fine. This is my little room I get to stay in. Only about 2 months left till I am home. Yes mom I would clean it up but limited space I know. This pic is just of me when I get up in the morning. The other pic is the pipeline on fire in our AO. When we first got this AO there was a fire like everyday there. The insurgents were tring to blow it up and having sucess doing it until we got there and stopped it and I havent' seen one in like a couple of months.

1 comment:

The Poling Family said...

O-my...You are way too skinny. You will have to put some meat on those bones once you get home and able to eat Angie's cooking. The lasagna is good, according to Joe and Brock. TeeHeeHee