WAITING FOR DADDY TO COME HOME!!!!!
Riley and I have been on our own for the last three weeks while Daddy (Ben) is at school. He will be home late tomorrow night. Then he will be home for the weekend and then he will be off to the field for a couple of weeks. From what the guys are saying Riley, the baby and I are going to be on our own a lot until the guys deploy again. Yep that's right redeployment will be taking place in early August. Hopefully the baby will be early and the deployment date will change between now and then. I don't want Ben to miss the birth of this child. But with the army and a new baby anything is possible. They both have a mind of their own and will do what they want too.
Riley and I have been busy working and spending lots of time together. She is battling the day care cold right now. Which means we are up at least three times a night coughing and crying for mommy and daddy. Hopefully it will pass soon and she will be healthy again.

Working on a puzzle. Mommy was helping but she was doing a good job picking out the next piece.
Riley is sharing her Binky and her cup of chocolate milk with her new puppy.
Riley has stated that she wants a baby brother and that is will share her toys with him. She has been taking good care of her babies here at the house and making sure they are not crying. Riley also rocks them in her rocking chair and covers them up with her blankets. We are looking forward to seeing her around a new little person that lives at the house with us. She loves the babies at day care and greets them every morning and afternoon when we leave. I guess only time will tell how things will work out.





1 comment:
I think she will do just fine when the new little gets here. With the way she plays with the other kids, she will do just fine. Now I don't know how she will act when I am around the new baby, LOL!! But I am sure everything will be all good!
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU VERY MUCH!
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment