We have 3 weeks before we go for our ultrasound to learn the sex of our baby. Here a of picture of me and my little belly. Let me know what you think. BOY or GIRL??? Pictures are not my favorite right now and Ben is not good at taking them. Hopefully he will learn one day. This baby acts a lot different then Riley did. First of all "he" is sitting lower and "he" is not as active as Riley. I am also A LOT smaller now then I was at this point with Riley. The only things that I can remember being the same are back pains and my breast beening tender. Other then that everything is very different. But you decided for yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I love it! I'm going to guess that there is a little boy in there! (And because you think it's a boy) You were right on with my two!
This picture makes it so much more real that a new baby is on the way! I'm really excited now! Thanks for sharing!
Ben and Michael must have gotten their picture taking skills from the same place!
Love you!
Andi
You know that song by Sir Mixalot(I like big butts)........OMG look at that belly it is so big, its like out there!! LOL!!!!! (I love you sister) My "NEPHEW" is going to be the night owl, just like "HIS" Aunt Meme!
Mom says, YES IT'S A BOY! And good luck changing him to a morning baby. But you will love him just the same.
Love ya and miss ya lots,
Hugs and Kisses,
M.A.D from Michigan, LOL!!!
(M=mom A=amy D=dad)
I quess I need to apologize for Ben and Michael's photographic skills. It's an area we never touched.
As for my unborn grandson, doesn't matter morning,night, big or small, we already love him. (Even if everyone is wrong and he is a she).
Love Grandpa & Grandma Ringman
Jackson says: xxxxsrss3akzaaf (aka: boy) Joe and I say: Boy
Our vote is for a nephew and the boys to have a boy cousin.
We can't believe that you were bigger than this with Riley and actually a lady I work with saw your picture and asked what day next month you were due! I told her August and she said "Oh, s!@#".
Hang in there!
Joe, Jen, Brock and Jackson
Post a Comment