!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 11, 2007

BRENDEN GEORGE RINGMAN

Well the wait is over and Brenden George was born Thursday 9 August 2007 at 6:37 pm. The day was long and full of waiting. Planning a delivery sounds like fun but it not. It's full of waiting and being pushed back due to too many natural active labors. Once we made it to the hospital and was put into a labor room I was in labor and having contractions about every 2-3 mintues. When the doctor came in to tell me it would be in the next half hour, she told me "If we don't get you back there soon you will have this baby naturally." My contractions patterns were better then those women who came in in active labor. I guess either way Brenden was going to be born on the 9 August. Here are soon ALONG WAITED pictures of the little guy.
BRENDEN GEORGE - 7lbs. 14oz - 21 inches

5 comments:

Andi said...

Congratulations! He's adorable, but then again we knew he would be!

The second picture looks a lot like Riley did! Can't wait to see pictures of Brenden with his big sister. I bet she's a great big sister!

We ♥ you!
Uncle Michael, Aunt Andi, Austin & Abigail

Anonymous said...

He is gorgous. He does look like Riley. I don't know if we can wait 3 weeks to see him. But we will try.

Love Grandma & Grandpa Ringman

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went ok and Brenden is very cute. Love you, Melanie and Lucas

Anonymous said...

Congrats.. Brenden looks like a shortstop....

Trombley

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW HE LOOKS LIKE HIS BIG SISTER! I CANT WAIT TO COME DOWN TO SEE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

*HUGS* AND *KISSES*
LOVE YA,
AUNT MEME