!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

SIBLING'S LOVE

Brenden enjoying his floor time. We played with our new toys
and our piano. Brenden would flow the lights as they danced across the piano.

Riley enjoyed playing with Brenden and showed him how the piano worked. When she thought that he was done playing she decided that he needed to go into his swing. So as I picked up the toys Riley took it upon herself to pick Brenden up and carry him the two steps to his swing. She did a nice job holding him and carrying him but I let her know that she had to wait for mommy to help her the next time she wanted to carry her brother. She was just helping me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW THOSE TWO ARE SO CUTE! SEE I KNEW RILEY WAS GOING TO BE A GREAT BIG SISTER, JUST LIKE HER MOMMY IS! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH, AND CANT WAIT TO COME SEE YOU ALL. HUGS AND KISSES.

LOVE YA,
AMY

Anonymous said...

You are the best big sister! Teach him lots of "good things" OK. Love you, Nana