Merry Christmas!!
Look Molly has a new outfit and stroller to ride in.
Brenden playing with his Kick-n-Crawl Aquarium.
Brenden opening his first Christmas present.
Ok, so now what do I do with a box?
OH, I see its an inch worm. He is longer then I am right now.
Wait I am not done with that, yet. I want to talk to him some more.
The most important gift of all a Barbie. Riley did not just get one but two Barbies.
And the most famous Barbie Car to go with her two Barbies.
The kids had a wonderful Christmas. The one thing that we are all wanting for next year is to have our Daddy, Husband, Son, Brother, BEN home in time for the holidays. Keep praying and asking and hopefully it will come true with enough of us asking. Thank again for all your support.





5 comments:
i hope you all enjoyed your xmas. i hope riley and brenden didn't get everything this year so i will be able to get them things when i get home but if they did then daddy will just have to just play with them. enjoy it riley and brenden daddy will be home next year to open gifts with ya.
love ya,
daddy
Merry Christmas!
It looks like you had a great day.
We ♥ you!
Uncle Michael, Aunt Andi, Austin & Abigail
Oh, and I love Molly's new stroller!
♥
Aunt Andi
Looks like someone was very good this year. Have fun playing with your new toys.
Love
Grandma Ringman
Looks like they had the same luck at Grandma and Grandpa's that Megan did at hers. Riley enjoy those Barbies you will be playing with them for years. And Brenden, Megan loved your outfit, she was wearing the same one and she is jealous of your inchworm!
Post a Comment