!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2007

UP Close and Personal

Yes this is Riley taking pictures. She likes to take pictures all the time and if I dont watch her she will take pictures of nothing around the house and of her fingers. Here a few that I saved because they were not too bad. There are a little close up but she did it all by her self. She is trying to help me take pictures so I can be include on some of the blog post too. The last pictures includes me but its not a good picture so enjoy.

SMILE
Not too bad but I have a silly face.
Photos by Riley Elizabeth Ringman (2 yrs 9mos)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see a photographer in the making! Keep practicing Riley and soon your mom will have you taking all of the pictures.

Happy Holidays,
Jana and Megan

Anonymous said...

I think she did a great job. Keep up the good work.

Love Grandma Ringman