Life here at the Ringman House has been busy. I started to work full time at a local school here in Clarksville and the kids are still attending day care. They are doing well with the new schedule. Our schedule is the same everyday. We are up and getting ready for work/school around 5 AM and then we leave around 715 AM to make to schoool/daycare by 730 AM. Riley is very helpful getting dressed by herself and helping me get Brenden's diaper bag packed. I am back at daycare to pick them up around 430 PM. We get home around 500PM when I start dinner and get baths and everyone ready for bed by 800PM if not by 730. Brenden had been falling asleep by 730 each night leaving Me time for Riley and mommy to read books, play tea party, or trains. Then Riley goes to bed around 900 and I get the house cleaned up and go to bed myself. Then we make through the night just to start all over again.
Brenden at 4 months

Watching the lights dance. He has learned that he can pull the animals and the lights and music with play and dance.

It's hard work to play all day. Brenden taking a nap during his tummy time. At his 4 month appointment we learned that he is going to be a small boy. Surprise, surprise. Looks like he will take after his daddy.
Brenden now weighs
12 lbs 4.5 oz and is 24 inches long. He is growing normally and his development is on schedule according to the doctor. He has learned so much in the past 4 months that its hard to believe. He is smiling, laughing, and cooing more and more each day. He knows his family's faces and voice when they enter the room. Brenden also notices what you are wearing too. The other day I had my winter hat on when I picked him up from school and he could not stop looking at me. When I took it off he smiled big and started to coo. He is holding his bottles and has started on cereal with fruit juice. He is starting to fill out more too. He does not have the rolls that Riley had at this age but he is smaller too. I will give him a few more months and he will start to fill out more and more.
Little Mommy and her new baby!!

Riley thought it would be fun to push Brenden around the house in "Molly's" stroller. Molly is Riley's baby doll that she received from her Aunt Andi and Uncle Micheal for her first birthday. So her are a few pictures of Brenden enjoying his ride around the house in Molly's stroller. Riley is very proud and had a fun pushing him from room to room.

SMILE!!
Brenden is starting to out grow Molly's stroller but for now he will have to play along with Riley and Molly (the baby doll). It wont be long and Brenden will be on the move and Riley will not be able to keep him in one place for long.
3 comments:
I'm glad that everyone is adjusting to the new schedule. Brenden is adorable and he looks the same size as Megan, small. And for not having much hair in the begining, Riley you sure have a full head of blond hair now, cute!
Happy Holidays,
Jana, Mark and Megan
Must be a thing with the second (Ringman) baby. Abigail's smaller too.
I love the pictures of Riley pushing Brenden in her stroller. What a great big sister!
Not to mention the fact that she loves the baby we got her!!!!!
Must be second generation second child is smaller. Michael was bigger then Ben. So was Jason to Reggie.
Riley is becoming a super "Little Mommy" She has a good role model to follow in her own Mommy.
Love Grandma Ringman
Post a Comment