It has been a crazy weekend of cleaning house and getting things organized around here. We have lots of children's clothing that we are going through to get rid of in the next couple of months. Riley has about 5 tubs full of clothes that she can not wear any more. I think she has more clothes then any little girl needs at this point. Next week we are going to move on to the toys. Both kids have too many toys. With Christmas and birthdays we need to make room for the new toys. Riley had some many toys from living in Michigan that they were saved and passed on to Brenden who received more toys for Christmas and now we have rattles coming out of our ears. I guess that just shows that my children are spoiled by those who them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Cute! She will be reading before you know it. And Brenden is just growing everyday. Miss you all so much, Love you Mom P
I understand about all of the clothes. Our garage is filled with hand me down clothes from 6 cousins! Good luck on controlling the toys, I don't think it is possible to keep them from multiplying.
Now who would spoil two little cuties? I plea the 5th.
Grandma Ringman
Post a Comment