Our first hair cut came for the hands of Riley Elizabeth Ringman at the age of 2 years and 10 months. Yes that is right Riley has master the use of scissors very well. She loves to cut paper into little squares and after I made Brenden a bottle I walked into the living room where she had the scissors up by her head. They were opened and she has running through like you would a brush or comb. I did not think she had cut her hair until I ran my hand through her hair and this is what was in my hand. I was not able to catch it all but most of it is here in this picture. We had a long talk about scissors and what they are used for and what will happen if she cuts her hair again. So you want to know what her hair looks like now. Fine it was not that noticeable. I notice it when her hair is up in one pony more because I can't get it to stay up or out of her face because of the length. I know that Riley learned her lesson because now she tells me that we don't use scissors on our hair. We use them for paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
UH-OH!, that's what every child does at least once when they are growning up! At least she didn't give herself a mohawk or something!
Be thankful that you caught her in time and only one small piece was missing. It sounds like she learned her lesson though.
Post a Comment