!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 03, 2008

COUNTING DOWN!!!

8 DAYS, 8 DAYS, 8 DAYS, 8DAYS, 8 DAYS, 8 DAYS
(But who's couting)
You maybe asking 8 days until what? Well we have 8 more days to wait to see daddy, my husband, Ben. Time is flying. Which is a good thing since we are all looking forward to seeing him. So look forward to seeing lots of new pictures of our family of four in just a few short days.

8 DAYS, 8 DAYS, 8 DAYS, 8 DAYS, 8 DAYS, 8 DAYS


Posted by Angela

3 comments:

Andi said...

How exciting! I bet the next week won't go fast enough for you. Can't wait to see new pictures of your family.

♥ you all!
Andi

Andi said...

PS... love your new signature! :)

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

I can tell that you are excited, and I am equally excited for you. I can't wait to hear how Riley will react to seeing her Daddy, and how Ben will act seeing how big Brenden has gotten. Enjoy your time together celebrating your anniversary and Riley's birthday.

Once agian, we are so excited that Ben gets to come home for a well needed rest. You should be very proud of everything he does.