!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Oh My, 6 Months Old

Look at me I am 6 months old today. I am growing up to be a big boy. Here are some of the things that I have mastered in the past 6 months of my life.

  • Sleeping through the night
  • Holding my own bottle
  • Eating three meals a day
  • Eating baby food and cereal
  • Playing with my feet
  • Learning that I can pull out my binky and put it back
  • Rolling over from my belly to my back
  • Scooting across the floor on my back
  • Sitting up with out support
  • Reaching for the toys that I love to play with
  • Pulling my Big sister's hair
  • Making my family laugh and smile
  • Playing in the bath tub - splashes with hands and feet
  • Sitting in the bath tub
  • Sitting the highchair to eat
  • Drinking from a cup and holding it on my own
  • I can stand holding on to mommy or sissy
  • Crying for what I want and need
  • Screams "mama", "ouch", and "dada"
  • Laughing and smiling
  • Giving mommy and sissy kisses
  • Making kissing noises with my lips
  • Giving BIG hugs to both mommy and sissy

I am sure there is more that I am able to do but right now these are all that me and mommy can come up with to share. I am growing up fast. I will get to visit with my daddy in just a few more days. We are hoping he will be here on Tuesday morning or maybe on Wednesday. I will share with you my height and weight when I go to my well-baby appointment on Tuesday afternoon. But I know that I am a big boy because mommy had to go shopping for me for some bigger clothes for me. We had a good time. Enjoy the pictures of ME!

6 Months Old!

Ready to eat. Loves to sit in the highchair.
Watching sissy climb up the kitchen chair to see Brenden.
Loves to eat. Look at that Green Bean face.
Showing off his new skill of drinking and using a big boy cup while sitting in the highchair.



Posted by Angela

4 comments:

Amy and A.J said...

BRENDEN YOU ARE GETTING TO BIG TOO FAST YOU NEED TO SLOW DOWN A LITTLE. AUNT MEME MISSES YOU VERY MUCH AND CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON. I LOVE YOU!

HUGS AND KISSES
AUNT MEME

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Love the green bean picture. ANd Brenden can up come up here and teach Megan how to sit up and drink from a sippy cup, all she wants to do is spit the drink out. I can't wait to see pictures of you with your Daddy!

Happy Half Birthday!

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Can you also teach Megan how to sleep through the night!?! Please!

Andi said...

I can't believe you're 6 months old already Brenden! Of course your cousin is about to turn a year old in a couple days, which doesn't seem real either.

You're so cute, I wish I could give you and your sister kisses when ever I wanted!

I ♥ you!
Aunt Andi