!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Ringman Look-alike Meter

Who would have thought. Little Brenden looks like his mommy. I am sure this will change as Brenden grows up and becomes a little boy. We will have to do this again in a few months to see if it changes.

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

3 comments:

Amy and A.J said...

YOU CAN SO TELL THAT RILEY AND BRENDEN ARE YOUR KIDS, THEY LOOK TOO MUCH LIKE THE YOU. BUT YOU CAN ALSO TELL THEY ARE BENS KIDS TOO CUZ I CAN SEE BEN IN THEM.

I LOVE YOU GUYS VERY MUCH AND MISS YOU VERY MUCH TOO.

LOVE ALWAYS,
ME

Amy and A.J said...

I THINK BRENDEN WILL LOOK MORE LIKE BEN WHEN HE GETS A LITTLE OLDER. THAT LIKE WITH RILEY SHE LOOKED A LOT LIKE BEN WHEN SHE WAS A BABY BUT NOW SHE LOOKS MORE AND MORE LIKE YOU ANGIE, SO ITS GOING TO BE THAT WAY WITH BRENDEN ONLY THE OTHER WAY AROUND, LOL!!!

Ruby and Don said...

Brenden is so much like Ben, Angie is there a little too. But look at the first pictures and even the hair is the same! He's going to be a Ben Jr., for sure. Love you Nana