!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 21, 2008

"Good" Friday?!?!?!?

Welcome to my "good" Friday. Today I woke up around 0530-0600 to get ready to take my girlfriend to the airport. This was great I was earlier then both my children so I had to time to eat breakfast in peace and watch a little of the news. Riley was woke up around 0630 so we could be out the door by 0715. She is a crab when she has to woke up. Well today was different she was ready so I got Brenden up and dressed and we were ready to walk out the door at 0710. We made it out the door. That when I realized that I did not have my truck keys or the key to the house. I had everything else. I had to call my girlfriend and have let us in the house so I could start all over again. While waiting for help to arrive Riley is trying with all her might to open the door or find my keys. I told her about 3 different times that I did not have my keys so she looked and looked for them. The whole time she was crying and yelling at me to help her with the door. "Come on Mommy help me push." I tried to get her to understand and she was not having it this morning. We finally made it to "school" at 0750 but Riley was already having a melt down because of being locked out of her house. I was not able to leave "school" until 0815 because Riley was having a hard time to the transition. I made it my girlfriend's house around 0825. Oh did I mention that her flight leaves at 1015 and its an hour drive to Nashville? When we make it just in time. I am helping her take her things in and as I am walking out I am being written a ticket for leaving my truck unattented. Nice. The sad thing is I was already get back into the truck when I receive the stupid things. Then I receive a phone from my girlfriend at the airport. I was worried what she was going to say after the morning I had already had but she tells me that she meet Kelly Pickler while filling out her name tags in the ticket line. Kelly Pickler was talking to her son and telling my friend how cute he was. She had a good morning to my crazy morning.



The afternoon was better since I did not leave the house. I was able to mow the lawn today and start our spring cleaning. I did not want to cook so we ordered pizza. Brenden the little boy with no teeth wanted what we were eating so I gave him some of the crust. He loved it. Here are a few pictures of him enjoying his version of pizza.




Yum! Yum! This is some good stuff!!!



Posted by Angela

3 comments:

Grandma Ringman said...

remember everything happens for a reason. If you had picked you friend up earlier,she wouldn't of been in line at the same time as Kelly Picker. Also you won't of been rushed all day and we would of misses these cute pictures of Brenden eating his version of pizza.

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

It always seems like "bad things" happen all at the same time. So the way I see it you should be done with "bad things" until Brenden is mowing the lawn instead of you (wishful thinking???)

And you have to admit that until she had her melt down, Riley was cute trying to push the door open. And what a great way to end the day watching Brenden focus so hard on eating a pizza crust, cute!!!

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

And we got 10 inches of snow today so I'm jelous that you were able to mow!!!