!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy 1st Easter, Brenden

Brenden and the Easter Bunny. Riley could not wait until we went to see the Easter Bunny but when it was our turn she said "NO, Brenden can go. I will wait right here!" She did not want to get too close to the Easter Bunny. She did not have a melt down like she did with Santa Claus so we are getting better. Maybe next year we will have a picture that includes both kidos.
HAPPY EASTER!



Posted by Angela

2 comments:

Ruby and Don said...

Good job sitting with the Easter Bunny, Brenden. Hoppy Easter to you! Love Nana

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Brenden you are so cute!!! Such a great picture with Mr. Bunny. I think Riley wanted Brenden to have some one-on-one time with Mr. Bunny but next year after Brenden knows how Easter works I'm sure she will pose for a group photo.