!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Picture Time!!!!

Here are the Family photos we had taken at Sears. It took us only two attemps to accomplish this task. We went on Thursday and waited an hour and half past our appointment due to the fact that there was only one photographer. By the time it was our turn Riley had nothing to do with getting her picture taken. It was very upsetting to me since Ben was leaving in just a few days. The gentlemen rescheduled us for Friday at 10 am and Riley and I had a long talk about what we were going to do. She was ok with the fact after we talked about what I needed her to do. So here are a few of my favorites. Our pictures will be in around March 14 and then everyone will receive their copies in the mail. Hope you enjoy.

Family time is always fun.
Riley and Mommy
Daddy and kids.
Yes that is me in the background holding Riley. She did not want me to let her go. All she wanted was to "hold me". So that is me behind that brown cloth.
Priceless!




Posted by Angela

6 comments:

Amy and A.J said...

WOW BEN YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD. I LOVE THAT FAMILY PICTURE OF YOU GUYS. AND RILEY YOU LOOK TOO MUCH LIKE YOUR MOMMY!! I MISS YOU GUYS VERY VERY MUCH.

HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU ALL,
AMY

Amy and A.J said...

BRENDEN YOU NEED TO STOP YOUR GROWING. YOU ARE GETTING TOO BIG TOO FAST. MEME MISSES YOU AND RILEY VERY MUCH.

HUGS AND KISSES,
AUNT MEME

Ruby and Don said...

Wow! What a wonderful family! You all look great. Just love the goat Ben! A long time since we've seen that on you! Love ya bunches.
Mom & Dad, Nana and Papa

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Oh my goodness, Brenden looks like a little man. The family picture is very nice, considering the long wait. I hope you plan on buying at least one of you in your fancy brown "outfit" it will make a great story when Riley is older.

So happy to see all 4 of you together. Everyone looks great!

Andi said...

I love your family pictures! I can't believe how big Brenden is getting. Hope you had a great two weeks with Ben.


Andi

Anonymous said...

Very nice look on you Ben and I absolutely love the family photo.

Love and miss you all.

Joe, Jen, Brock and Jackson