This morning when I was getting ready she was use the bathroom. I could hear Brenden crying because he was all by himself. I ask her if he was ok. "Yeah, he just laying on my bed and I can't make him sit-up." Ok I will finish up and go and get him. Riley then states, "You are my mommy!" "Yes, I am your mommy and Brenden's mommy too." "Ok, but that is my side and that is Brenden side." Pointing to my left and right hip/leg. Then she continues to say that (left side) is the girls side and that (right side) is the boys side. So I must hold my children on the same side when I have them in my arms together. I did not know that each child had their own side of their mommy but according to Riley they do.
Have a good weekend everyone.






3 comments:
You never know what will come out of the mouths of babes! But she's so right on things. Of course she has her spot picked out and she's watching out for brother, Brenden too. Where will baby three sit? She will let you know!! Love you bunches, Mom P.
Too cute! Some how I have a feeling that there will be more fun "sayings" to come out of her mouth. And hopefully some day soon she can say "My Daddy is right here" (and reach up and hug him!)
so if riley gets the left side and brenden gets the right side what side do i get lol.
daddy
Post a Comment