!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Counting Down!!

Not sure if I am the only one that is crazy enough to have a count down until my husband's safe return but I added another ticker to this blog to share it with all who want to know. Since we are not sure of the "home coming" date I just put the date of 24 December which will be 15 months to the day that Ben had left for Iraq. Now this is just an estimated count down but since we are half way through yet another deployment I thought it was time to start counting down the months until I have my family home for Christmas (with my fingers crossed). This will only be the second Christmas that we have spent together as a family. I find this crazy since we have been married for 4 and half years. It means a lot to me to share our first Christmas together in our house. I have not had a Christmas here at our house because I did not want to share that moment without Ben. So I guess I am saying Christmas for this Ringman Family can't come soon enough. Hope you enjoy the new ticker.


Posted by Angela

2 comments:

The Poling Family said...

Angie - I think it is very sweet to have the count down to Ben's return.

We hope and are praying for his safe return by Christmas.

Love, JJBJ Poling

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Why would you think you are crazy for having a countdown??? If anyone should have a countdown, it's you!

I also think it is sweet that you are waiting to have Christmas in your house until Ben gets home. It is little things like that, that some may think aren't important, but when Ben gets home it will mean a lot to him and you.