!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

WOW, I'm 8 Months Old!!!!

We are 8 months old today. Time is flying by and Brenden is growing up way too fast. Here are a couple of videos of him talking and walking. He is learning new things every day and makes Riley and I smile and laugh every chance he gets. It's cute to watch my children play and laugh at each other. I hope you enjoy what I get to see everyday.

If you listen closey you can hear that Brenden is yelling at his "Da-Da" about something. This has become his favorite word. Everything is Da-Da now.



Posted by Angela

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well happy birthday little man. only 4 more months and you will be one year old. hard to believe that it has been that long already. i hope your mom still has some hair left when i get home. take care of everyone brenden.

love ya
daddy