!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 09, 2008

9 Months Old!

I am 9 months old today. I am growing up fast. I do not have any teeth just yet but I am trying to find them. My mom has me wear a bib just so my shirts don't get all wet. In the past month I have learned many new things. Here are some of the things that I can do all by myself.

*Walk around the furniture
*Crawl in my own way. (Not on my hands and knees)
* Feed myself all finger foods.
* Try to feed myself my baby food but mom does not like the mess I make.
*I love to pick on my sister.
* I fight for what I want. Yell and scream.
*Play with my friend Reese.
*Talk about my daddy all the time. I miss him lots.
*Play with my sister. I like to beat up her baby dolls.
*Play in the sandbox with sissy.
*Push myself backwards on my ride on toys.

I am sure I can do more but these are the fun things that I can remember right now. I am growing up fast. My mom has been able to see many new changes in me. I like to do things my way and I like to be independent. I enjoy being around my sister she makes me laugh and loves to baby me. She is a wonderful big sister. I hope you enjoy and I will share how BIG I am after I see the doctor on Monday. I have learned that I will not need any shots this time so I will be happy when I leave there this time. Just lots of talk and smiles.



Posted by Angela

2 comments:

Amy and A.J said...

BRENDEN YOU ARE GETTING SO BIG. YOU NEED TO STOP GROWING SO FAST! AUNT MIMI MISSES YOU VERY MUCH!! I WILL SEE YOU SOON!

LOVE ALWAYS,
AUNT MIMI

Ruby and Don said...

Can't wait to see you again. Don't worry those teeth will pop out when they are ready, then look out Miss Wendy's! Love you Nana