
Sunday, May 11, 2008
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy readers. I am very greatful to all the wonderful women in my life who have taught me how to be the mommy I am today. Thank you to my mom for helping make many taugh choices in life. For always being there for me when things were rough and supporting me in my decisions. Thank to my mother-in-law for helping my husband grow into the wonderful man, husband, daddy that he is today. Without her guidance and support I would not have the family I have today. Thank to both of you for your support and helping us become the parents that we are today. Happy Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Aunt Gigi!
We ♥ You!
Abigail, Austin, Andi & Michael
HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY to you too Angie. You have turned into a wonderful Mommy, I knew you would. Lot's of Love. Mom P.
Hope you enjoyed your Happy Day cake!
HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY to you too Angie. You have turned into a wonderful Mommy, I knew you would. Lot's of Love. Mom P.
Hope you enjoyed your Happy Day cake!
Happy Mother's day to you too. Hope you ate a piece of your Happy Mommy days cake for me.
Post a Comment