!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Joys of Motherhood!

Being a mother and mommy has meant so much to me. I have learned more from my two young children then I ever thought was possible. I have learned that your heart grows has your family grows. There will always be love in your heart for the next child. As a mother you learn to give up your favorite things in order for your children to have what they need or want. Yes, this is a big lesson. It's hard to go shopping for anyone other then my children. Not they either one needs anything. Children look to you for comfort, support, and discipline. Yes without rules to follow children are lost before they get started. I have learned that the older your child/children get the more they want you to know what is going on with them at school. Riley shares school news with me every afternoon as I pick her up. She talks about what she did that day, who she played with and what craft/art activity she created. She enjoys school and loves to share her news with her mommy.


Brenden has learned to explore the world by himself. He is willing to share things with his sissy and take things that he knows are off limits. He is going to be the one to test the limits. At this point it looks as though he will be taking after his father. Hang on for a wild ride. He loves to be independent but still needs his mommy when he gets hurt or needs a little extra love. Brenden has shown me that its does not matter what you do with your child/children its the fact that they are included in the activity. Doing laundry, dishes, paying bills, or going to the post office. He likes to be include.



Here we are getting ready for bed. Yes, we are all in my bed playing and acting silly. The best moments at our house are just before bed when we are all sleeping and full of giggles. Riley leaning in to give Brenden a big hug and silly smile.

Mommy and Brenden giggling at each other. He laughs at me and the faces I make at him. He is learning to return the silly faces.
Riley and Brenden fighting over the body pillow. They both enjoy using it. Riley was able to get it away from Brenden but not without a fight.
Riley showing us how high she can jump on my bed. Brenden likes it when Riley is jumping. He thinks she is funny and laughs from his toes.
A group shot of us playing on the bed. Brenden does not know that he was having his picture taken. I guess I was the important person in this picture both kids are watching me to see what I will do next. I now know how a zoo animal feels when we are watching them in their home.



Posted by Angela

3 comments:

Grandma Ringman said...

These are some great photos of the three of you. I was laughing alone with you. They both are getting so big. I can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks.

Amy and A.J said...

LOOK AT THAT MONKEY JUMPING ON THE BED, LOL!!! YOU ARE SO SILLY RILEY. AUNT MIMI MISS YOU SO MUCH AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU WHEN YOU!! I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

LOVE ALWAYS,
AMY (AUNT MIMI)

Ruby and Don said...

Love you all Very Much! And missing you too. We have lots to do when we see each other again. Love you Nana