!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Outside Fun!

Today was a beautiful day. After two very successful yard sales the kids received this wonderful sandbox. They both had a blast playing in the sand. As you look at the pictures Riley is not sure of next textures but Brenden has no problem exploring new things.

Brenden got right in and started playing and Riley is not sure she wants her feet to get all dirty.
She decided to put her feet into the sand and play while sitting on the side of the "turtle". Look at Brenden, He would have laid in the sand if I would have left him. He was running his hands all over in the sand.
He was playing so hard that he covered himself with sand as he was playing. He has no problem feel new textures. He loved playing in the sand and in the grass.
Brenden and his buddy Reese are playing in the grass as Riley was playing on the ride on toys. They have lots of fun playing together.
Hey look at me! I am BIG enough to play in the climber now. Riley is showing me how to climb and go down the slide on the other side. I had lots of fun exploring the new outside toys.


Riley is playing basketball and decided that the turtle sandbox made a good slide. She has a blast playing outside with with the boys.
I look forward to having lots of fun with the kids outside this summer. We are off to a good start. I am glad that both kids enjoy the outdoors and love to explore. Neither one wants to come inside when its time. The kids enjoy playing together too.



Posted by Angela

5 comments:

Amy and A.J said...

YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE YOU ARE HAVING LOTS OF FUN PLAYING OUTSIDE! I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU! YOU ARE BOTH GETTING SO BIG.
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL!

LOVE,
AUNT MIMI

Andi said...

Looks like tons of fun! Austin loves his turtle sandbox too! Last year Abigail ate the sand, hope Brenden doesn't do the same!!!!

Love you all!
Andi

Angela said...

At this point Brenden has not tried to eat the sand. He can't hold on to it to get it to his mouth unless its wet. We will see!

Ruby and Don said...

That does look like lots of fun. Brenden will be the climber too! He's a natural summer kid! Riley will help him get the hang of being outside. She's the outside gal! Love you and miss you so much. Nana

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Seeing Brenden in the sandbox makes me want a sand box to play in. Too cute. And who knew the turtle would turn into a slide!?! Riley and Brenden will have a ton of fun outside this summer I'm sure.