Thanks to Aunt MiMi (Amy) we got some great pictures of the seals. They were very active and were swimming right up to the window. It was fun to watch the kids and see the surprised faces.
Brenden loves the water. He was looking for the seals. This was his favorite animal in the zoo. I think it was because he could see the animal really well. The seal came by the window and Brenden hang on for dear life. His eyes grew real big and he granted as it went by. Once it was out of our site he started to look for it again. He was fun to watch him and Riley with the seals. And you can't go to the Toledo Zoo without getting your picture taken on the elephant. This elephant is old. My mom as a picture of me and my siblings on the same elephant when my sister, Amy was Brenden's age. We waited in line so we could take this picture of Riley and Brenden. Not that either child wanted to have their picture taken.
We had a great time at the zoo too. That poor elephant, he's really got to be old, because there are pictures of me as a little girl on him too!!!! Love ya, Nana
I agree, you HAVE to have a picture with the elephant! We are going to the zoo on Monday, hopefully Megan will have as much fun as Riley and Brenden. I love the zoo!
Remember the last time we went to the Toledo Zoo and Ben got his picture taken next to the bears in his motorized cart??? Cracks me up every time I think about it!
I can't wait until we can go to the zoo with our kids again!
My husband, Ben and I met in Michigan where we were born and raised. We were married in 2004. Our family grew when our daughter, Riley was born in 2005 followed by our son, Brenden in 2007. Then in 2010 baby Landon was born completing our family. Our 3 children are the apples of our eyes. Everyday something new happens to them that makes time seem to stand still for that moment. We are currently living in Washington, where I am a preschool teacher. We are enjoying being a military family.
3 comments:
We had a great time at the zoo too. That poor elephant, he's really got to be old, because there are pictures of me as a little girl on him too!!!! Love ya, Nana
I agree, you HAVE to have a picture with the elephant! We are going to the zoo on Monday, hopefully Megan will have as much fun as Riley and Brenden. I love the zoo!
Looks like you had a great time!
Remember the last time we went to the Toledo Zoo and Ben got his picture taken next to the bears in his motorized cart??? Cracks me up every time I think about it!
I can't wait until we can go to the zoo with our kids again!
Post a Comment