!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

Learning through doing

Here is a video of Ben and his cheif Sgt. Grigsby learning how to work the camera. I thought you all would like to see what happens when you give guys a camera and a little free time to learn how it works. I am sure that once they learn we will get a few more videos that are of something. Notice Ben's hair cut. He is going bald and without a barber there he shaves his head bald. I don't think it looks all that bad. At the end he acts like he is reading but I am sure he is just hoping that the camera gets turned off. The kids and I enjoyed seeing daddy at work. Riley had me play this video for her about three times before we went to bed last night. She laughed and yelled "Hi, Daddy!" and then blew him kisses. It was a sweet moment. Enjoy!

Posted by Angela

3 comments:

Andi said...

That's hilarious! We were cracking up! We like the bald head!

Love ya Uncle Ben!

Andi

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

So does Ben not like being in front of the camera? After seeing that the temps feel like 130 I think I might shave my head too! I love that riley and Brenden were able to see their Daddy.

Ruby and Don said...

Way to go Dad! Loved the video! You're too cute with the bald head! Love you and hope to see more action shots. Love Mom
P.