!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Countertops Are Complete

What a Difference!
So here is the difference between the before and the after. It's huge. I love the new look vs the old. Having an updated kitchen makes me want to be come Betty Crocker. We are still not a complete kitchen just yet. I still need to have my sink installed. So with new cabinets/cupboards and countertops we are a step closer to being complete.

I love my new Kitchen. Its was money worth spending. I love that everything matches. Nothing stands out more then something else. This is my kitchen. More picture when we have completed everything including the painting touch-ups that need to be done and when we have installed the sink. I am sure it will all be done by next weekend. Thank again to my mom and dad for all your help and to mom and dad Ringman for helping with the kiddos while they stayed in Michigan. Your next visit you will come to a whole new house.


Posted by Angela

3 comments:

Ruby and Don said...

Wow, what a difference, seeing the two pictures together, you can really see how much brighter it looks! Fantastic, Betty Crocker, look out!!! Love ya, Mom

Grandma Ringman said...

I am sooo jealous!!!!!!!! It looks great.

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Wow, it looks great. I would start a list of all the things I like about your kitchen but that will just make me sad about my kitchen. Can't wait to see you turn into Betty!