Yesterday was the first day of work. This is what my kitchen looked like after all the cabinets/cupboards arrived early Friday morning. It felt like Chirstmas morning when you have all those packages and you can't wait to open them to see what is inside. Well I could not wait to see what all those packages would look like up on my walls.

Once Home Depot arrived yesterday at around 800 we started to open each and every box. Then is was time to marks the walls and read the blue prints for each cabinet/cupboard. After just an hour of work we have three cabinets hanging. We are off to a good start.

Once the ball was rolling it was all down hill. Things moved along and we had all the cabinets up on one wall well I guess you could say two walls because of the wall with the window.

Picture without the guys in the middle of it.

We are on the move.

After a days work this wall is completed. The crown molding is up and this is what the finished product will look like throughout the kitchen. Countertops will come in after the cabinets have been set. But you all get the idea of what things will look like in just a few short days.

6 comments:
It looks awesome, I bet you can't wait for it to be finished!
I'm so excited for the new kitchen. I know it will look amazing, it already does. Can't wait to see more pictures of the progress and the finished kitchen. See you in a couple of days.
Love, Jennifer
You are so lucky. It looks fantastic
Looks great,good job! Can't wait to see it too!
It's looking good Angie! Just one question, will you be able to reach the top shelf??? I'm kidding Angie, I'm just jealous that you have a new kitchen and mine it horrible!!!
Post a Comment