!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun

Happy Halloween!
The kids dressed up for their Halloween party. We had a great time. Brenden was a black puppy dog with white spots (handmade by me). He hated it at first. He was very upset but after sissy was dressed and we arrived at the party he was all about wearing his ears. I guess with everyone else dressed he decided it was ok too.
Riley was a pink butterfly. She has said that she wanted to be a pink butterfly for about 3 months. Thank you Nana for helping find the butterfly wings. They were not pink but she would only wear the green wings. I tried to get her to wear the red ones or even orange but they were not part of her costume. Only "green butterfly wings will work".
Here are is my puppy dog and butterfly ready to head out the door. Riley was trying to get Brenden to stand next to her but he just looked at her and then walked away after the picture was taken.



The Halloween party was a good time. The kids had lots of fun playing put-put golf into a jack-0-lantern and pin the nose on the pumpkins. Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween.

Posted by Angela

4 comments:

Ruby and Don said...

Love the puppy dog, you did a great job on that Angie, and Riley I know you just wanted the wings to stand out on the costume, so they knew you could soar! Love you all and Happy Halloween to you too. Love Nana

Amy and A.J said...

YOU DID A GREAT JOB ON BRENDENS COSTUME SISTER!! HE IS TOO CUTE. AND RILEY YOU LOOK VERY CUTE TOO! I LOVE YOUR BUTTERFLY WINGS!!

I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU GUYS,
AUNT MIMI

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Andi said...

I love Brenden's costume! Great job!

Cutest little butterfly and puppy dog!

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Love both of their costumes. If Megan would have seen Brenden she would have said "doggie, doggie" Glad to hear that everyone had a good time on Halloween.