The kids and I were "horsing" around the other night. They both like to play cowboy and guess who gets to be the horse, mommy. I was crawling after both kids when Brenden stopped me and climbed on my back. Riley took our picture. He does a great job hanging on so he does not fall off. He has learned by watching Riley and fear itself.






4 comments:
AWWW....HOW CUTE IS THAT! I WANT TO PLAY.....
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU VERY MUCH!
AUNT MIMI
Wouldn't it be great to be able to crawl around all day and not be sore! Looks like you guys were having a great time, fun!
Wow! Check out Brenden's pose in the middle picture. He is so cute. Looks like great fun was had by all.
Those are great times, good that you got pictures of it! They will remember the "horsing around" for a long time. Love ya, Nana
Post a Comment