!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Picture Update

Well here is my efforts to get the kids picture taken. I wanted to have an updated picture of Brenden, Riley and then the two together. Well that was MY plan, Riley had a different yesterday and it did not include getting her picture taken. So here are a few of Brenden. He was not too sure about it after seeing sissy have a melt down. I guess we will just have to wait until February and hope that she wants to have her picture taken then when we are all dressed up.

So serious. I think he learned this from his daddy.
Starting to open up a little. He loves to build.
Finally a smile.
I hope you enjoyed them.
I loved them.




Posted by Angela

1 comment:

Ruby and Don said...

Love the one in the middle with the building blocks. And the close up head shot. He's so handsome and looks so grown up! Love you, Nana.