!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Quiet Day

Brenden sporting his cowboy hat.
I think he looks a lot like Kenny Chesney.

Riley hanging out enjoying one of her cartoons.
We have had a quiet two days. Since we have learned more about Ben's return time is moving slow. The days use to be full of craziness and would move along. Now they are not so crazy and move very slow. I hope this does not last long and the days go back to normal soon.

Posted by Angela

2 comments:

Ruby and Don said...

Can't believe how big Riley seems to be getting. She's like a little teen laying there watching her MTV! So cute. And Brenden, can't wait to see how tall he is to me now. Love you all. Nana

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Brenden does look like Kenny Chesney, and I think he is just about the same height as Kenny as well! I'm kidding.

I hope the time will start to go a little faster but if you think about it this time of year is almost always slow. It's the calm before the holiday rush, think back to JCP days.