In the afternoons and evening my kiddos enjoy snuggling. They are always together. Here they are sharing my body pillow and watching a movie before I asked to take a picture.
*Update*
On Wednesday I took Riley to the doctors with a fever of 102. She was complaining about her ear and she sounded funny when she talk. Well we have an ear infection and strep throat. We are feeling lots better today and the fever is gone. We are struggling with taking our meds but I am able to get them in her at some point.






2 comments:
Could they get any cutier? I love hearing about how well they play/snuggle with each other.
I hope Riley feels better soon. Haveing both an ear infection and strep just sounds horrible. Have Brenden give her extra hugs until she is all better!
AWWWWW.....HOW CUTE!!!! I WANT SOME SNUGGLES TOO!!! MAKE SURE YOU SAVE SOME FOR ME GUYS.
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU LOTS!
AUNT MIMI
Post a Comment