Pictures for a Christmas card here at the Ringman house with a two and an half year old toddler and a four month baby is not a task that comes easy. We tried to get a cute picture of the two kids together but I was not real successful. Here are some of my attempts.

This picture is cute but Riley started to cry because Brenden was falling and she could not pick him back up. I guess Brenden did not care because look at his face.

Riley being a pretty, pretty princess. She wanted to take a picture without Brenden.

Brenden trying to tell me that he is hungry and teething. His hands are in his month 24/7.

Here is another picture of the two of them together. Not to bad but Brenden has to cover his face with those hands all the time. I will try again later to see if I can get one for a Christmas card. I might have to choose one of these which would be ok too.
3 comments:
AWWW YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE!! I LOVE THE DRESS RILEY! AND BRENDEN YOU LOOK TOO BIG IN THAT LITTLE SUIT. I LOVE YOU GUYS VERY VERY MUCH. HUGS AND KISSES.
LOVE,
AUNT MEME
They look great all dressed up. Any picture you pick will be great.
Love Grandma Ringman
Brenden looks so mature in his outfit! I understand about hands in the mouth all the time. Does he drool like a fountain, Megan does. Any Christmas card with your children will be adorable so don't try to hard to get the perfect picture.
Happy Holidays,
Jana and Megan
Post a Comment