Mommy and Riley bonding. She loves to take pictures. So we sat down together and took our own picture. She loved it.
Playing in the snow at Chirstmas time in Michigan. She talked about playing in the snow a month before we went for our visit. Jumping and learning that you can throw snow balls or kick the snow and it would fly. She had a great time. We had snow here in Tennessee the other day but it did not hang around for long. Playing dramactic play at Nana's. She is wearing her back pack and her new pink gloves.
I love that Riley can take he own pictures. I also love that she can have the best of both worlds, snow at Nana's and then back home to "warm" weather. So much fun, although where is the snow angel???
My husband, Ben and I met in Michigan where we were born and raised. We were married in 2004. Our family grew when our daughter, Riley was born in 2005 followed by our son, Brenden in 2007. Then in 2010 baby Landon was born completing our family. Our 3 children are the apples of our eyes. Everyday something new happens to them that makes time seem to stand still for that moment. We are currently living in Washington, where I am a preschool teacher. We are enjoying being a military family.
2 comments:
To Two Beautiful Girls. Love you bunches.
Riley you would have loved it here last week end. We got lots of snow then. Love you and miss you Nana.
I love that Riley can take he own pictures. I also love that she can have the best of both worlds, snow at Nana's and then back home to "warm" weather. So much fun, although where is the snow angel???
Post a Comment