!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2008

So CUTE!!!


Here is a video of my two children playing at Nana's house. Don't worry no was hurt when this video was taped. Just watch and listen to how happy they are playing together. Brenden loves that his sister will jump on him or around him when she is playing. It won't be long before I hear the two of them jumping and shouting at each other. I am going to enjoy these days of little giggles while they last.

2 comments:

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

I love how Brenden has both his arms and his legs going! It looks like Riley loves her little brother(but we already knew that) And like you said enjoy these happy times together because it will change soon. (same that video to so them that at one point they lked each other)

Andi said...

Very cute! I love when the younger sibling laughs at the older sibling. It seems like every thing they do is hilarious.