!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 04, 2008

Being a stay at home Mom!!

Being a stay at home mom for the first time in three years, is a different experience. One that I like after day one. The things you are able to get accomplished throughout the day is great. I think the house is going to look better now then it has since we moved in here last April. Brenden has adjusted well to staying home with mom too. He seems to be happy and a little more outgoing. This is a huge difference from Riley at this age. She loved "school" and still does. She is still enrolled and we are trying to make it work out. We will see in the up coming months. More pictures of the kids and the family coming soon

In about 6 days. But I am not counting.


Posted by Angela

2 comments:

Grandma Ringman said...

Sounds like you are enjoying your one-on-one time with Brenden. Enjoy.

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

I agree I love being a stay at home mom. And I agree that you can get a lot done, except today my vaccuming turned into sweeping turn into mopping then turned into dusting (not so fun)
I bet Brenden loves being home with his mommy and Riley seems to have the best of both worlds