!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just another note!

The other day Riley and were balling ball on the floor when she found that her cartoons were more fun to watch. Look at that focus on her face. I can't complain about the cartoons because she has learned some good new words from a couple of the show. And in fact I enjoy watching a couple of the cartoon myself. The Backyardigans are one of my favorites.


Look at that shirt. Think he is going to get teeth soon. With the amount of drool that he is producing you think he would have a whole mouth full by now. We are still waiting. He is a late bloomer next to Riley who at this age already had 4-6 teeth. I am sure that one day I will wake up and his teeth will be there but until then we are wearing bibs and changing shirts twice a day.

Posted by Angela

1 comment:

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Even with a wet shirt, he is still a happy baby! And I would like to admit that I watch the Disney channel after Megan goes to bed. I think that the "new" cartoons have parents in mind when they create them, they are fun to watch.