!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Riley Sweet Riley

I feel that my sweet Miss Riley has been left out of many of the last blog post. Yes this could be explained by her age and not wanting to have her picture taken. Then there is the fact that she is not changing as fast as her little brother. Then there is the guilt of being a stay at home mom with Brenden and being a working mom when Riley was little. So with Riley being Riley here are a few pictures of her being cute and loving. Riley loves her little brother and is a great little mommy to him. Just look at that smile on her face as she hugs Brenden.



Riley is running around not wanting me to take her picture. But as you can see I was able to get a couple that turned out really cute. She was laughing and giggling the whole time.
CHEESE!!!


Posted by Angela

3 comments:

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Angie you are a great mom and you should not feel guilty about anything. Riley is an amazing sweetheart and I don't think she could get any happier.

Andi said...

What a cutie she is! I can't believe how much hair she has! Gives me hope for Abigail...

Love and miss you!
Aunt Andi

The Poling Family said...

Angela...DON'T YOU EVER DOUBT WHAT KIND OF MOTHER YOU ARE!!! Yes, I'm yelling at you.

I look up to you...I try to say to myself when I've lost all my patience (which is most of the time) in a situation that doesn't exactly go the way I want it to...what would Angie do? How would she handle this situation?

You are a great Mommy!

Love, Jennifer