!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 02, 2008

Learning to Crawl

Brenden is learning to get around in his own way. I guess my children will never do things the easy way when it comes to learning something new. Here is what happens when Brenden ends up on his belly trying to get around the house.

He starts by sitting and reaching for something just out of his reach.

He then finds himself stuck and mad that he does not know what to do.
Maybe if he just lays here someone will come and save him.
No one has come to his aide so he tries again and gets noway.
Help!!!! I can't get up. I can't move.
HELP!!!
Yes is what happens when my little boy is on his belly. He has learned to sit on his butt and move around by reaching. I am still not sure how he moves at this point but he seems to make around the living room without any problems now. He loves to walk around the furniture and his push toys. I can no longer leave the room excepting him to be where I left him. Riley is also learning the hard way that she can not leave her things out if she does not want her brother to get them. It is fun to watch her explain to him that he can't have her toys, markers, books, food, etc. She sounds like her mommy and teachers. It's very cute. Hope you all have a great weekend.
Posted by Angela

3 comments:

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Great play by play! I also wondered how Megan moved when I left the room before she knew how to crawl. I'm sure Riley will learn real quick that Brenden will be able to reach things she thought she put out of his reach.

These pictures made Mark and I laugh, too cute!

Andi said...

Abigail used to get so mad like that too. It's funny, but it's not. He'll get the hang of it soon!

I was thinking the other day about how our kids were alike. More specifically, how much the girls are like each other and the boys are like each other. Austin drooled just like Brenden is and Abigail never drooled, like Riley.

I can't wait until they can get together more often. They're going to be so much fun to watch!

Love you all!
Andi

Ruby and Don said...

They each have their own way! Like I said before, "no matter how many babies you have, they always bring surprises along the way!" That's what makes each one so special. Love to all. Nana