!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

Art Work

Art center is now open. Both my kids wanted to paint and color the other day. So we opened up the art center. Brenden colored using crayons. I think I will get Brenden some water colors too so he can paint with sissy. Riley found her water colors and paint book. Notice that she loves the color black. She is still learning to use more then one color when she is coloring, painting or drawing.
Here they are both enjoying their art projects.

Posted by Angela

2 comments:

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

What fun! Megan just tries to eat the crayons. I'm looking for a new nubby crayon holder thing made for kids Megan/Brenden's age. Hope they had fun being creative!

Amy and A.J said...

WOW! YOU GUYS DID A GREAT JOB WITH YOUR PICTURES. I LOVE THEM! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

LOVE,
AUNT MIMI