Yesterday morning I left the kids playing in the livingroom as I went to get ready for the day. I realized that as I took my shower I hear no crying, yelling, or kids coming in and out of the bathroom. I finished quickly. As I came out of my bedroom I found the reason to the quiet shower. Brenden fell asleep reading a book. Not only did his day start this way.................
While I was making dinner I placed Brenden in "baby jail" so he would not get burned on the stove/oven. I noticed again how quiet he was and found his sound asleep in his chair.
Not only was he asleep before dinner was done (at 6:15) but Riley had fallen asleep on the coach. Both the kids were asleep before 6:30 last night. We had a very early morning today. Maybe I can eat dinner with my kids tonight and not by myself.







2 comments:
Sleepy time boy! He looks just like a little old man falling asleep reading the paper! But much cuter! He must have had a very busy day!
He just plays until he drops! Megan has never randomly fallen asleep. Brenden looks cute, if not a little uncomfortable. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who was shocked that he fell asleep BEFORE a meal. Hope you had dinner dates for the next meal.
Post a Comment